SEO for Google, Amazon & Co.
As an SEO agency, we give your brand reach. Our experts in search engine optimization improve your organic ranking on Google & Co. and ensure more sales.
We take a holistic view of search engine optimization, from keyword analysis to content creation and load time improvement. In the process, our SEO specialists continuously measure the success of the measures to achieve maximum impact. As a full-service SEO agency, we offer marketing and development services from a single source - with implementation in record time.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral part of performance marketing and an indispensable part of the online marketing world.
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving a website's ranking in the search engine results pages (SERPs), especially with the global market leader Google. To do this, SEO experts use a variety of techniques, including on-page (e.g., keyword research and target group analysis), off-page optimization (e.g., link building and content marketing), and technical SEO (e.g., website speed and structure). By improving the visibility and ranking of an (e-commerce) website, SEO can help increase traffic and ultimately generate more leads or sales as part of conversion enhancement.
In addition, SEO sustainably increases brand awareness. SEO is therefore an essential part of any digital marketing strategy and, together with SEA (Search Engine Advertising), forms Search Engine Marketing (SEM). In this context, we also speak of organic traffic, which is generated without advertising costs, and paid traffic, which comes via paid advertising.
Why is SEO important?
In today's digital age, it is more important than ever for companies to have a strong online presence. Search engine optimization (SEO) is an important tool to bring visitors to your (e-commerce) website. By optimizing your (e-commerce) website for search engines, you can improve your visibility in search results, which leads to more potential customers finding you.
In addition, SEO can help build trust and credibility with potential customers. When customers see your website show up in search results, they will be more willing to trust your brand and consider doing business with you. Finally, SEO can also help improve the user experience on your website. By making your website more relevant and accessible to users, you can encourage users to stay longer on your site and explore your products or services. For all these reasons, it's clear that SEO is an indispensable tool for any company that wants to succeed online.
SEO Services at a Glance
As an online marketing agency we are specialized in SEO services for more success on Google - from consulting to technical implementation.
As an SEO agency, we offer professional advice in the field of search engine optimization. We show you how to get into the top 10 results in Google rankings for relevant keywords and thus have more visitors on your site in the long run. We pass on our know-how in the context of SEO consulting. As an SEO specialist, we advise you on how to optimize your website or online store for Google. It does not matter if it is a new development, a relaunch or an ongoing support. Our SEO experts support you with our progressive consulting as a reliable partner.
With our SEO expertise, we develop superior strategies for your website as part of our SEO consulting. Our search engine team is your strategic partner and researches keywords and competitors in detail so that you achieve a place on Google that guarantees visibility. Based on a Google playbook that leaves no questions unanswered, the SEO strategy is implemented in the operational search engine optimization.
With our know-how, we advise you as an SEO marketing agency in the content creation or take over this completely if desired. Besides processing relevant keywords in texts and alt attributes, we make sure that the content is perfectly tailored to your target group. Our content creators scale your content creation without losing quality. The result is top rankings on Google & Co.
Our SEO experts know all the important SEO factors from working on various projects from different industries. Particularly important here is the onpage optimization for Google. This means the technical improvement, e.g. fixing errors or shortening the loading time, the improvement of content, e.g. by increasing the added value, or the revision of internal linking. As an SEO agency, we optimize all onpage factors holistically.
An error-free, high-performance website or online store is essential for an outstanding user experience and thus a top ranking on Google & Co. Therefore, our developers are involved in search engine optimization from the very beginning, so that your (e-commerce) website is always one step ahead of the competition.
In addition to the aforementioned onpage optimizations, we also take care of the offpage area with our know-how. In this context, our SEO experts perform a link analysis and we ensure a professional, external link building. Backlinks are an important signal for Google for the domain authority and therefore an essential part of SEO optimization.
Local SEO is the process of improving your online presence to attract more local customers. This includes optimizing your website, social media profiles, and online directories for local keywords and search terms. It also includes creating local content that is relevant to your audience, such as blog posts or special offers. This way, you can make it easier for potential customers in your area to find your business online. This, in turn, can lead to more customer traffic and sales. Local SEO is an important part of any small business marketing strategy and should not be overlooked.
Informative and professional looking websites are the key to success in business. With our help as an SEO agency, you can make a good impression even before direct contact with potential customers. Well-optimized corporate websites are an important part in the customer journey and can be real growth engines. With our own B2B experience, we know exactly what matters and are the perfect partner for your B2B SEO.
If you are already present on the international market or plan to establish yourself outside Germany, it is crucial for your success that SEO works appropriately in different countries. Search behavior varies greatly depending on what is searched for and where users live - an SEO agency will help ensure that your campaigns are successful no matter which country they target.
As an SEO agency, we help you make sure that your business is found when people search for products they need or want. With our SEO services, we can optimize all aspects of an online store so that it appears at the top of Google searches specifically related to your offer - increasing visibility and bringing more customers into the sales funnel.
Relaunching a website can be a tricky business. Use our expertise as an SEO agency to make sure everything has been thought of and your website refresh goes off without ranking losses! We'll help you make the process as smooth as possible, with proven methods for success at all stages - from strategy development to launch monitoring.
SEO Managed Service
In order to not only get on page 1 in Google's search results, but also to stay there, it requires ongoing SEO support or continuous search engine optimization. With our SEO experience we support you as a long-term full-service partner. With modern SEO tools our team performs a continuous analysis of your website to get a detailed overview and we screen the Google ranking for relevant keywords. The holistic SEO support bundles our services to an attactive offer.
Based on target group and competition information, we as SEO service providers research the best keywords, which are the basis for content creation as well as for information architecture or page structure. Keyword research is the basis for professional SEO optimization and thus success on Google. Furthermore, keyword analyses are also used for SEA (Search Engine Advertising) to tailor the advertising campaigns to the appropriate keywords.
An SEO audit is an important part of our SEO agency services. It helps identify areas where your (e-commerce) website needs improvement to rank better in the search engine results pages (SERPs). The audit also provides valuable insight into your website's strengths and weaknesses, which can help you focus your SEO efforts in the future. In short, an SEO audit is the foundation for improving your visibility and ranking in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Page).
As one of the top SEO agencies, we perform a comprehensive SEO analysis for the respective search engine with leading SEO tools as standard at the start of our projects. The analysis is the basis for increasing visibility and thus success on Google. Within the framework of a comprehensive analysis, we audit your platform, especially with regard to the ranking on Google. With our SEO expertise we show potentials, answer your open questions and give an overview of the fields of action.
Why Fischer & Habel
As SEO experts and interdisciplinary specialists in online marketing, we set new impulses and write sustainable success stories with our clients.Learn more
Expertise: More than 15 years of practical experience in online marketing
Results-oriented: Focus on results with agile way of working
Certified: As a full-service SEO agency in the Ryte Expert partner program
Owner-managed: Neither agency network nor investor participation
Face-to-face: Project Manager as operational and strategic partner
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact our .
- What is an SEO agency?
- An SEO agency is a type of online marketing agency that specializes in improving the visibility and search engine ranking of an (e-commerce) website. As a rule, SEO agencies use a range of online marketing measures to improve the visibility of the website. These include SEO services, such as onpage optimization, link building or content creation. The goal is to improve ranking in search results to get more visitors or customers. SEO is an essential area of online marketing, as a high number of potential customers can be gained through search engines.
- What does an SEO agency cost?
- The cost of SEO agencies can vary depending on the size and scope of the project. A small project may cost only a few hundred euros, while a larger project may cost several thousand euros. The price also depends on the location and the experience or expertise of the team that carries out the projects. Generally, SEO agencies calculate the quote based on the amount of work required to achieve the desired results. With the help of a contact form, you can inquire with most SEO agencies without obligation and receive a quote or an initial effort estimate.
- How to find a good SEO agency?
- When looking for a good SEO agency, there are a few things to consider. The first is experience. Make sure the agency has already worked with companies in your industry and knows the latest trends. Second, take a look at the list of clients or references. A good agency will have a mix of large and small clients, which shows that it can tailor its SEO services to the needs of any business. Finally, you should look at case studies. A good SEO agency will be happy to show you examples of their work and the results they have achieved for clients.
- What is the value of SEO?
- SEO is worth its weight in gold for any brand that wants to succeed online, as you get organic traffic that doesn't have to be bought via online advertising. SEO helps make your (e-commerce) website more visible in Google search engine results, which leads to more visitors and leads and customers. Also, SEO can help to improve the conversion rate of your website so that you get more sales and profit from your online business. For this, the partner should be a combination on web design agency and SEO agency to be able to realize conversion increase as well. To better evaluate an SEO offer, it should be compared with the expected advertising costs that would be necessary to get the same traffic.
- How to find the best SEO agency?
- First, look for an agency that has experience working with companies in your industry. They know the unique challenges and opportunities associated with Google ranking for your specific keywords. Second, ask for case studies or examples of their work. A good search engine optimization agency should be able to show you specific examples of their results. Lastly, make sure the agency you choose is transparent about their approach, services, and pricing. You don't want to be surprised later by hidden fees. If you follow these guidelines, you can be sure to find an agency that will help you achieve your SEO goals and thus contribute to your success.
- What is the best way to compare SEO agencies?
- There are a few things you should look out for when comparing SEO agencies. The first thing you should pay attention to is the reviews. You can find reviews online from clients who have used the agency's services. This way, you can get an idea of what others think about the team and SEO know-how or what their experience with the agency was. Another point you should consider is the price. You usually want to make sure that you get good value for money. Here, however, it is true that the cheapest provider is not the best in most cases. Therefore, you should put a special focus on the quality of the work. The last point you should pay attention to is the services that the potential partner offers. You should make sure that the team offering SEO support is experienced in the field of search engine optimization. In this regard, you should pay special attention to meaningful references. If you take these factors into account, you will be able to find a partner that perfectly suits you and supports you in your SEO project in the best possible way.
- What role does SEO play in online marketing?
- SEO, or search engine optimization, is one of the most important aspects of online marketing. It is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website in the search engine results pages (SERPs). This is done by optimizing the website for relevant keywords and phrases and by increasing the number and quality of incoming links. Furthermore, technical errors are avoided and loading times are optimized. SEO is a complex and constantly changing field. But it is essential in times of constantly rising advertising costs for anyone who wants to be successful in online marketing. Google search engine optimization is based on the analysis of data and is therefore part of performance marketing.
- What is an SEO company?
- An SEO company or SEO agency offers a service that specializes in optimizing a (e-commerce) website for search engines, such as Google. The goal of SEO is to improve the ranking of a website in the search engine results pages (SERPs), with the aim of bringing more visitors to the website. An SEO firm uses a variety of techniques to do this, including on-page optimization (e.g., keyword research and title tags) and off-page optimization (e.g., link building and content marketing). In addition, SEO firms often offer other services, such as social media marketing and reputation management. By working with one of the best providers in the SEO industry, you can improve your website's visibility in Google search results pages, drive more customers to your website, and increase your sales.
- How does an SEO agency work?
- Any company that wants to be successful online needs to invest in SEO. However, with so many different factors to consider, it can be difficult to know exactly where to start optimizing. This is where an SEO agency comes into play. A good SEO agency will have a team of experienced professionals who are up to date on the latest trends and algorithms. First, the goals and your target audience are determined. Subsequently, an action plan with fields of action is created, which can be worked through successively according to priorities. This is accompanied by constant monitoring to measure the success of the measures and to take countermeasures if necessary. A professional SEO agency works closely and in partnership with the contact person of the customer.